Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
“Imagine a senior living community where people are encouraged to express their unique personality and talents to continue making meaningful contributions to their friends, family and community.”
We recognize that making a change in where you live is hard.
What if I don’t like the food?
What if I don’t like the other people that live there?
What if I don’t like the people that work there?
With Keystone Place at Forevergreen’s Happiness
Guarantee, you can feel confident in your choice.
In the event you are not fully satisfied with Keystone Place at Forevergreen in the first 30 days of residency, we will refund your money and PAY YOU up to $1,000 towards the cost of relocation. *
At Keystone Place at Forevergreen, you don’t have to worry about the “what ifs.”
Contact Kara Bensch, Director of Community Relations, for more information.
*Happiness Guarantee is only valid within the first 30 days of residency.
The Happiness Guarantee is not valid where a move is necessitated due to a change in condition or higher need of care. Program subject to change without notice.
At Keystone, you’ll enjoy an independent and active lifestyle within a thriving community. you’ll meet others who share your interests, and get to know them while enjoying the many social and recreational activities that Keystone provides. while living independently, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with a dedicated, specially trained, caring staff.
Choose your perfect level of care. Keystone Place is a life fulfilling retirement community unlike any other. Distinct assisted living and memory care programs provide personal care services according to each individual’s needs.
Discover The Keystone Place at Forevergreen Difference
- No large entrance fee, buy-in or long-term commitment
- Continuum of care including distinct independent living, assisted living, and memory care neighborhoods that reflect and accommodate resident desires and lifestyles
- Unlike some other area communities, our dedicated assisted living neighborhood allows care staff to more efficiently monitor and meet individual resident needs as they arise
- Sensible, straightforward assisted living pricing versus other area communities that may have as many as 5 to 11 different levels of care
- Advanced electronic record system helps ensure the delivery, continuity, and quality of resident care
- One of a select few communities offering access to a comprehensive array of on-site health services, including primary care physicians specializing in geriatric care
- Resident-driven Life Enrichment Program supports over 150 purposeful activities each month which provide endless opportunities for residents to engage, explore, and maximize personal wellness
- Some of the area’s largest studio, one, and two bedroom/two bathroom assisted living apartment homes, many with either a balcony or patio
- With local ownership and lower overhead costs compared to larger senior housing companies, we pass on the savings in the form of highly competitive rental rates
Like us on Facebook!
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at 319-459-1964.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Forevergreen may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Forevergreen residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Forevergreen news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Forevergreen will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Forevergreen does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.