Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
“Imagine a senior living community where people are encouraged to express their unique personality and talents to continue making meaningful contributions to their friends, family and community.”
At Keystone, you’ll enjoy an independent and active lifestyle within a thriving community. you’ll meet others who share your interests, and get to know them while enjoying the many social and recreational activities that Keystone provides. while living independently, you’ll have the peace of mind that comes with a dedicated, specially trained, caring staff.
Choose your perfect level of care. Keystone Place is a life fulfilling retirement community unlike any other. Distinct assisted living and memory care programs provide personal care services according to each individual’s needs.
Like us on Facebook!
You’re Invited To A Complimentary Information Session
How To Care For An Aging Loved One
Featuring Dr. Joan Roche
Whether you are currently caring for an aging loved one or anticipate doing so in the future, this complimentary presentation will provide you with practical information on how best to manage the multifaceted challenges and emotional stress many face as caregivers.
Topics to be covered:
- How to recognize the signs of deteriorating health or frailty in a loved one
- How to talk to a loved one about health and safety concerns
- A guide to understanding the various stages of Alzheimer’s and caregiving for a loved one with changes in cognitive functioning
- Evaluating the many and varied care options including in‑home care, assisted living and skilled nursing care
- Assisted living – dispelling the myths and misconceptions
- Little known ways to afford needed care, including a Veterans Affairs pension ranging between $1,176 and $2,169 per month that veterans and their surviving spouse may be eligible for
- How to determine the most appropriate care and support option
This is sure to be a popular event, so RSVP for yourself and a guest by calling (319) 459-1964!
Seating is limited, reserve today!
Leave your name and email below along with what you are looking for and we will get back to you.
Or you can call us at 319-459-1964.
Inquirer consents that Keystone Place at Forever Green may communicate via phone, postal mail, email and/or fax. Communications may include information regarding Keystone Place at Forever Green residences and services, billing-related notices, notices required by law and Keystone Place at Forever Green news. If Inquirer wishes to opt out of solicitation communications, Keystone Place at Forever Green will comply with all applicable law. Keystone Place at Forever Green does not sell or provide to any third party any Inquirer information.